Akhuwat Loan Scheme New Update 2023
Akhuwat Loan is a non-profit organization founded in 2001. It is based on Islamic principles that aim to help poor people and work for their well-being. This is a welfare organization that gives poor people free interest loans to start their businesses. If you want to start your small business or grow up a pre-existing business, you can get a free interest loan. Here we will tell you about the full details of the loan.
Registration for the Akhuwat Loan Scheme 2023 has been started. Now all Pakistanis belonging to the poor can get loans from the Akhwat Foundation. The main purpose of the Akhwat Foundation is for the good of the people and to provide loans to them so that they can deserve them.
Akhuwat Loan Apply Online
Online registration for the Akhwat Loan Scheme has started. If you want to apply, we will tell you how you can apply for the loan. You can also take a loan to build your home through this program. Also, if you want to get married, you can take a loan even if you want to do the animal business; you can get this loan.
If you want to register on the Akhwat Loan’s Online Registration, You must click on the online registration button. Download the form to you there. Write the full application that tells why you want to get the loan and how much you want to get. Take this form to your nearest Akhuwat office then your request will be reviewed. If you are resolved to borrow, you will be told.
You can also apply for PM Youth Loan.
Akhuwat Loan Calculator
The loan amount is from 10,000 to 100,000. The loan requirements depend on the repayment capacity. The loan was provided for a period of 12 to 18 months. Borrowers were provided facilities to repay loans in case of accidents. Loans can be used for various schools.
A small business can also borrow money to pay for education or other expenses. Akhuwat Foundation is created to help poor and deserving people who want to start a business. But they don’t have money so they can take money from Akhuwat Foundation and start their own business
Eligibility Criteria For Loan
The quality of eligibility has been made to obtain this loan which is as follows.
- The applicant must have his national identity card number.
- Must have the ability to start a business within the applicant.
- The borrower’s age must be between 18 and 62 years.
- The borrower must be economically active.
- Applicants should not be involved in criminal activity.
- Applicant must own good morals.
Akhuwat Loan Form Download
Forms have to be obtained for Akhut Kard online loan registration under the Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar program
All Pakistanis can borrow money from the foundation themselves through the online Akhut scheme so that they can use it in their home to build their own houses and to get complete information about the Akhut Foundation loan scheme, you can visit our website. can
After getting complete information you will know that you can get free cards while staying in Pakistan And how to get long term which company is offering
|Loan Type||Rupee Range in PKR||Duration||Application Fee in PKR|
|Family Enterprise||10,000 to 50,000||10 to 36 Months||200|
|Agriculture||10,000 to 50,000||04 to 08 Months||Not|
|Liberation Loan||10,000 to 100,000||10 to 36 Months||200|
|Akhuwat Housing Loan||30,000 to 100,000||Up to 36 Months||200|
|Education||10,000 to 50,000||10 to 24 Months||200|
|Health||10,000 to 50,000||10 to 24 Months||200|
|Marriage||10,000 to 50,000||10 to 24 Months||200|
|Emergency||10,000 to 50,000||10 to 24 Months||200|
|Equipment and build School||25,000 to 150,000||Up to 36 Months||200|
Important Documents For Applying Loan
You will need the following documents to request a loan.
- Copy of Front and Back of National Identity Card
- Copy of ID card of one of the two times
- If the outside guarantee is not available, a photocopy of a home guaranteer’s national identity card
- Akhwat needs all these documents so that they can identify the applicant
- Management Information System can confirm the applicant, and banks require the general caste to recover the loan.
How to Apply For Loan?
The procedure to obtain this loan is quite easy. You can get this occupation by following the following steps.
- This loan will be given to you to a group of three to six persons.
- You must go to your nearest Akhuwat office to get this loan.
- There you have to request a loan to you.
- Then you will be easily given a loan.