Khidmat Card Check Online Balance New Updated 2023
Ehsaas Khidmat Card: Pakistan’s Prime Minister Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has launched Khemwat Card to facilitate money transfers among children, youth and senior citizens. The process of joining this program is kept very simple.
It is being told that an amount of 6,500 will be given to disabled people every month, so far 65,000 service cards have been distributed to disabled people across Punjab.
The government of Pakistan launched this card for disabled people in 2023. This program is running since 2014 and is also known as Punjab Katana Card Program
Khidmat Card Online Check
The provincial government of Punjab is working on this regularly and now the program is being expanded to include more people. The service card program is being extended to other cities and villages across the province so that no one is deprived of this service and they can live their lives like a normal person.
A service card has been launched in Pakistan under the auspices of Prime Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif to benefit every common man
Bisp khidmat Card login 2023
Pakistan has launched a service card to provide facilities to disabled people who are worried and want to live a prosperous life.
In addition to this program, the government of Pakistan decided to start other programs through the Benazir Income Support Program The government of Pakistan decided to give a cash amount of eight thousand 500 rupees to deserving and needy people
Apart from this, the government of Pakistan has provided money to the people living in one and more backward areas through the Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123. Now government officials are going to the areas affected by the slab and providing assistance to the people there
The government of Pakistan has decided that those affected by the flood, are the elderly. They will be given separate money and they should be helped. The government of Pakistan has decided to give money to all these people again. Those who were poor were re-surveyed so they would get money again
Punjab Khidmat Card 2023
Candidates of Punjab Province who have been solved for service card facility by the Government of Pakistan. They can get money from the Bank of Punjab. And also if you face any complaint. So you can file a complaint by calling the service card contact number. In the province of Punjab, the Government of Pakistan has arranged an ATM card facility.
You can also Read: 5566 Ehsaas Rashan Package
So that every person who is eligible for a service card can withdraw money and not fall into any fraud. This is a very good initiative from the Punjab province if any disabled person is skilled and wants to start his own business.
So the government of Pakistan has also issued a scheme to get it. People can also check the eligibility of their spouse through the service card. And to check your eligibility you have to go to the dedicated web portal of the Pakistan government
How to Check the Balance of Ehsaas Khidmat Card 2023 Online?
Khidmat Card Balance Check Online
One thing you have to remember after joining this program is to check your eligibility.
If you have a balance in your account, you have to go and receive it from the balance
- There are no fixed criteria to check the eligibility for the Punjab Khitmat Card No age limit for applying which means all disabled persons can be eligible for the Khitmat Card.
- Also if you still can’t get money then go to Ehsaas Inter go to the HBL machine
- There, insert the service card given to you by the government of Pakistan and enter your password
- sent you a kind of message that you have so much money, if you want to withdraw it, enter it in the OTP machine.
- In the machine you also have to put the vomit and your money will be in your hand
Eligibility Criteria For khidmat Card
Khidmat Card Helpline. Whenever the government launches a programme, it has eligibility criteria. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you are enrolled in the program and paid monthly. These are the eligibility criteria for this program.
That if you are a disabled person, you will be included in the program. If you are not disabled, you will not be included in the program. Remember, this program is only designed for seniors and those who are older
Khydmet Card Address:
- ARFA Tower, Ferozepur Road, Nishter Town, Lahore
Benefits of the Khidmat Card Scheme:
If you join this Www.bop.com.pk Khidmat Card, you will experience these benefits
- You will be given an amount of three thousand six hundred rupees 36,00 every month
- More than two lakh people will join it and the amount will be increased every month
- Free education loans will be provided to working people so that they can start their own business
- Wheelchairs will be provided to persons with disabilities and other devices used for disabilities.
- After joining it you can join any account in Punjab Bank through Khitmat Card Scheme
- You can use your service card at the training centre for any other transaction