Online Registration for PM Laptop Scheme 2023 starts
PM laptop scheme online registration has started. Prime Minister of Pakistan Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has announced that the government will provide free laptops to talented students of Pakistan. Under the PM laptop scheme program.
The aim of program is to encourage young and talented students studying in higher education institutions by providing free laptops to them. Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme should be launched as soon as possible to encourage the students. To pursue higher education in the interest of meritorious youth and meritorious students of educational institutions.
PM Laptop Scheme Phase-II 2023
Government of Pakistan has released the III scheme of PM laptops. Prime Minister Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has announced to provide free laptops to talented students. ECNEC approved under Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme Phase III. 100,000 laptops will be provided to the students.
Earlier, two schemes were launched by the Higher Education Commission PM National Laptop Phase One and Phase Two. These schemes are called the gifted and intelligent students. Laptops were provided free of charge to encourage bright students and interest them in further education.
What is PM Laptop Scheme?
The objective of the PM Laptop Scheme is to highlight the ability of students of educational institutions to continue their studies online while also learning to work online. First will be really helpful. To improve the quality of students interested in IT fields.To develop the potential of hardworking and talented students.
The economic development of any country is determined by its intellectual capital. In this sense, approximately sixty-three percent of the population of Pakistan consists of young people under the age of thirty, and among them there are many young people who cannot show their ability but If they are encouraged,
they will make a critical impact in the country based on their abilities. The government of Pakistan has realized that the youth should be encouraged before they can utilize their talents so that they can find employment. 8171 Registration Web Portal
New Update 2023
Under the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme, this update has come out that now people have started getting free laptops, those who are studying in the university, those students who have applied from their university with good marks. A notification has been issued to give them free laptops under the free laptop scheme and they will start getting free laptops from next month.
Who is Eligibile for PM Laptop Scheme Program?
- Students studying in an HEC recognized university and college for Intermediate FABAB Com MCom can apply for this programme.
- Remember that only those students who have more than 70% marks in the exam can apply in this program
- Only those students whose eligibility status is shown on the official website of PM Youth can apply for this program.
- It includes all the students of Pakistan especially the students of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- Apply for this program before the last date
- So that you can be added to the list quickly
Apply Online for PM Laptop Scheme?
Government of Pakistan has started registration of PM Laptop Scheme Government of Pakistan has announced free laptop scheme so intelligent and talented students who have more than 70% marks in the exam can join this program. You can apply for this program before the last date and become a part of this program.
- Government of Pakistan has started registration to get laptops
- It should be noted that the government has not yet officially launched any portal to apply
- Only students of HEC University and Colleges can apply for this program
- Remember that each university has different criteria for availing this scheme
- All students should contact the DSA of their university
- She will give you a task which you have to submit to the DSA office after filling the form
- They will let you know if you qualify for the program