PM Youth Loan
The Prime Minister of Pakistan has created a free loan scheme for youth. Citizens of Pakistan, through PM Youth Loan, can get interest loans to start their businesses. PM Youth Loan’s Online Registration has begun. All citizens all over Pakistan can apply for PM Youth Business Loan Scheme.
This program has no registration fee. Unemployed people of Pakistan will also be given free loans on easy terms to start their businesses. NTN Number does not require this registration. If you have an NTN number, you have more chances of meeting this loan.
- All citizens of CNEC holding Pakistanis who are between 21 and 45 years old and have business capacity can apply for this program.
- The minimum age limit for IT and commerce-related businesses will be 18 years, and at least matriculation or equal education will be required. Applies to the age limit and to single owners, including partnerships, companies, and businesses. In the case of all types, Mari Song Dunny Must be about the age of just one of the doctors mentioned
- Small and medium-sized businesses are owned by youth
- In the case of agriculture, the ranking of the farmers will apply according to the Shi’ite eligible for the SBP indicator credit limit and other financing 2020.
How To Get Loan?
The method of getting a PM Youth Loan is quite simple and easy. You have to follow the following steps.
- You have to click on the Online Registration button. There will be given you a form.
- In this form, you have to correct all your information correctly.
- Then you’ll be told about your eligibility in a few days.
- In addition, you can apply to Ashan by going to the bank list office.
You Can Also Apply PM Laptop Scheme.
PM Youth Business Loan 2023 Loan Size
An applicant can apply for a loan for an amount of Rs 7.5 million under the PM Youth Business and Agriculture Loan Scheme. If no applicant is taken five lakh interest, the loan procedure has been made very easy for all citizens of Pakistan. Eliminating unemployment in Pakistan is the target of the government.
|Loan Amount||Interest Ratio|
|5 to 15 lakh||5%|
|15 to 75 lakh||7%|
PM’s Youth Business & Agriculture Loan Scheme
Citizens who are associated with agriculture can also get loans. Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif wants to promote employment and business. A successful young program was initially launched during the Pakistan Tehreek -e -Insaf (PTI). The present government of Pakistan Muslim League -N has revised and updated the entire scheme.
But in light of the current fact and for the protection of gender equality, the total is allocated to at least twenty -five percent of women based on their basis. Debt is uniformly monthly and repaid in two years or annual installments. Special payment schedules for special businesses Would depend on the type and bank’s choice.
|SR||Banks List of PM Youth Business Loan Program||Action|
|1.||Albaraka Bank Limited||Download Form|
|2.||Allied Bank Limited||Download Form|
|3.||Askari Bank Limited||Download Form|
|4.||Bank Al Falah||Download Form|
|5.||The Bank Al Habib||Download Form|
|6.||Bank Islamic Pakistan Limited||Download Form|
|7.||Bank of Khyber||Download Form|
|8.||The Bank of Punjab||Download Form|
|9.||Dubai Islamic Bank Limited||Download Form|
|10.||Faysal Bank Limited||Download Form|
|11.||First Woman Bank Limited||Download Form|
|12.||Habib Bank Limited||Download Form|
|13.||Habib Metropolitan Bank Limited||Download Form|
|14.||JS Bank Limited||Download Form|
|15.||MCB Bank Limited||Download Form|
|16.||MCB Islamic Bank Limited||Download Form|
|17.||Meezan Bank Limited||Download Form|
|18.||National Bank of Pakistan||Download Form|
|19.||Sindh Bank Limited||Download Form|
|20.||Soneri Bank Limited||Download Form|
|21.||United Bank Limited||Download Form|