Sehat Insaf Card Balance Check Online
Sehat Card is a micro health insurance program in all areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Punjab. The program is being implemented by the Government of Pakistan through an insurance company selected through national competitive bidding. So far, more than 7.2 million families in KPK are receiving free outpatient health services through this program.
How To Check Sehat Card
The data of beneficiary families is obtained from Naadan. Services are provided completely out of pocket to the beneficiaries. Patients availing of the benefit do not need to make any payment.
You can Also Read: Jackpot result 31 october 2023
Sehat Card Check
The contract is provided by a panel of public and private hospitals for all secondary non-medical health care and secondary chronic diseases such as accidents, emergencies, sexual abuse, and kidney diseases, including kidney transport if required. Dialysis was also done under this program for all types of diseases
54 thousand cancer patients have been treated. The number of patients treated for stroke is between forty and fifty thousand. There were 80,000 people who were heart patients, and their treatment was possible only through Health Justice Card
You can Also Read: Benazir Taleemi Wazaif
Sehat Insaf Card
Twenty-five thousand patients with the appendix have been treated through Sehat Card Check Online health cards that are free of charge. More than 260,000 women have been treated and have undergone heart surgery, which is very expensive, completely free of cost.
About four lakh patients with ophthalmology, many of them were eye patients, have also been treated free of cost.
The criteria for those who want to be eligible for the health card have been drawn up by the Government of Pakistan Sehat Card Information if you meet the criteria in. So you will be eligible, and you can get your complete treatment from any hospital of the Government of Pakistan.
Sehat Card Eligibility
- You must have an ID card to be eligible for this program
- After eligibility, if you have any disease, you can get it treated after diagnosis
- This program should be started for poor people who cannot get treatment due to a lack of money for their treatment.
- People who belong to poor families have only money for food and no money for medical treatment.
- People who are eligible for the Ehsaas program of the Government of Pakistan can also be eligible for this program.
- Note that there are no specific criteria for eligibility.
- If you are a Pakistani citizen, your national identity card is your health card.
- You can get your treatment through it, and that too in any hospital in Pakistan.
- Also, if you are eligible, you can get your treatment from any of the Government of Pakistan, which is Mufti; if you face any problem, you can call their helpline number.
Sehat Card Registration
Registering Sehat Card Check Online for a Health Card is very easy. You have to go through a few simple steps to get registered and Sehat Card Information. After the simple steps, you are registered, and a message is sent to your mobile number that you have been added. So you can get your treatment from any hospital in the country.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Sahat Insaf Card to get an add.
- After that, you have to click on the registration button after going there
- To read more, you have to provide your ID card number, phone number, and other documents that are asked for
- After that, your application will reach the office of Ehsaas Center
- And let you know that your request is being processed
- After verification, you will be given a change message
- After registering, you will get your health card tonight
- After that, you can do everything that is done in hospitals
- You can get your treatment for free using your ID card number
Sehat Card Check Online
In Health Card, the registration process is very simple. You can do your Card Information using your ID card number, check your email, and get all your information on your screen.
Apart from this, you have been given a list of hospitals to which you can donate to your city hospital and can also go there for treatment and take responsibility for your loved ones. All you have to do to check your spouse is a few simple steps, after which you will be notified about your eligibility right on your mobile.
- First, you have to click on the message button on your mobile phone
- After that, you have to write your National Identity Card number and send the 8500 number
- After doing all this you will get a kind of message on your mobile number that what your eligibility criteria you passed or failed.
Documents Required For Sehat Card:
You must have some documents to join the health card without which your enrollment in the health card is not possible
- First is your National Identity Card number
- followed by your mobile phone number
- Apart from this, you have to give your complete home address
- Number of people in your household None of the people in your household are unemployed
Health Facilities Provided Through Sehat Card Punjab
- 54 thousand cancer patients have been treated
- The number of patients treated for stroke is between forty and fifty thousand
- There were 80,000 people who were heart patients and their treatment was possible only through Health Justice Card
- Twenty-five thousand patients with an appendix have been treated through health cards that too free of charge
- More than 260,000 women have been treated and have undergone heart surgery, which is very expensive, completely free of cost.
- About four lakh patients with ophthalmology, many of them were eye patients, have also been treated free of cost
|Address||Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination LG&RD Complex, G/5-2, Islamabad. 44000, Pakistan|